Faradas RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Faradas Rp is a World of Warcraft private Role Playing server where people can enjoy the excitement of Role Playing without the 15$ a month!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Argent Crusade item set

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
murvar

Argent Crusade item set Empty
PostSubject: Argent Crusade item set   Argent Crusade item set EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 5:36 am

Item Name: Argent Crusade's Cowl, Argent Crusade's Shoulders, Argent Crusade's Chestpiece, Argent Crusade's belt,Argent Crusade's Legguards, Argent Crusade's Boots
Item Display ID: 52650(head), 52651(shoulders), 52653(chest), 52654(belt), 48568(leggings), 49554(boots)
Why? It's the armor of Argent Crusade member, and my character becomes one.
How did you obtain this item?: My character will get one when joining the argent crusade to fight with scourge.
How is this item not-OP?: This item is not OP because the other members of Argent Crusade have it too and they can die Very Happy
Extra: This itemset should be available for all players that join The Argent Crusade. Thank you and see you in-game Smile
Back to top Go down
Sevedrir

Argent Crusade item set Empty
PostSubject: Re: Argent Crusade item set   Argent Crusade item set EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 5:44 am

I hope you know that it is you that is supposed to make the gear
you can use sites like www.wow-v.com
Back to top Go down

Argent Crusade item set
Page 1 of 1