Faradas RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Faradas Rp is a World of Warcraft private Role Playing server where people can enjoy the excitement of Role Playing without the 15$ a month!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Black Dragon APP

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Unnar

Black Dragon APP Empty
PostSubject: Black Dragon APP   Black Dragon APP EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 6:59 pm

Undercover Name:
Salthon
Dragon Name:
Dratharion
Dragonflight:
Black
Dragonflight History ( Only one you picked ):
Black Dragons were once earth-warders, Caring for stone and mountain and using their abilities to cause the rise and fall of terrain. They were supposed to wach as the world of Azeroth changed and to uphold the boundaries and lines of delianation between the races so that none would die in war and the did that for a long time living in relative harmony with the other races and shaping the land to better use. On those times Neltharion was there leader, then came up some madness that destroyed his mind. But when the black dragons followed him into the madness so did their powers. After that they no longer guarded the earth, and lived in fire and magma. Destruction is their art and death their goal. They became enemies with the great red dragonflight and all the others and they are trying to kill Deathwing/Neltharion.
Other Dragonflight History:
After the madness that came over Neltharion Dratharion ofcourse followed him into it. Dratharion has been staying with Deathwing to guard him from the other dragonflights. In server time Deathwing sent Dratharion back to the earth to spy on the other dragonflights hunting them down and killing them.
Why this dragonflight?:
Couse i feel sorry for what happened to them and i want to help them defend their leader Deathwing
Why a dragon?:
Becouse i find cool and interesting
Will you be OP, Godmod, and be a lolhero?:
I swear i will never be OP, Godmodder and not a lorehero
Extra:
Thanks for reading my application, i hope you liked it and just long live Faradas, Have a nice day
Back to top Go down
Sevedrir

Black Dragon APP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Dragon APP   Black Dragon APP EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 7:02 pm

Alright, I know your RP style so

-ACCEPTED-
Back to top Go down

Black Dragon APP
Page 1 of 1