Faradas RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Faradas Rp is a World of Warcraft private Role Playing server where people can enjoy the excitement of Role Playing without the 15$ a month!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Black Dragon Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Roflmax

Black Dragon Application Empty
PostSubject: Black Dragon Application   Black Dragon Application EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 1:53 pm

Undercover Name: Calemmar Shadowmore

Dragon Name: Shadowscale

Dragonflight: Black Dragonflight

Dragonflight History ( Only one you picked ): They were chosen as earth guardian's by titan's.But then afterwards their leader was struck by madness and corrpution, leading other's with him aswell.They no longer were the guardian's of earth.. instead, they focused on destruction.They nearly destroyed blue dragonflight, but were defeat in the end.In 2nd war.. they helped the horde in order to get into outland,but were defeated by gronn and alliance in blade's edge mountain's.After explosion in outland, some of the black dragon egg's were infused by twisting nether, and now are called nether dragon's.The current location of Deathwing, their leader, is unknown.Some belive he is inside Grim Batol.

Other Dragonflight History:
-Blue dragon's are protector's of magic.They were nearly destroyed by black dragon's, but they have survived and now are located in northrend.
-Red dragon's are protector's of life.
-Green dragon's are protector's of nature and dream's.They are fighting the nightmare inside Emerald Dream.
-Bronze dragon's are protector's of time.Their leader, Nozdromu, is belived as a leader of Infinite Dragonflight.None of it is proved though

Why this dragonflight?: This is the dragonflight i know most about.Also black is one of my favourite color's.

Why a dragon?: I find them fun and interesting to RP as.

Will you be OP, Godmod, and be a lolhero?: No sir i never do those thing's!

Extra: Could i get spell "Hover (animation override)" it make's dragon's fly in air instead of runing.I am not sure if i spell'd name of spell right.
Back to top Go down
Sevedrir

Black Dragon Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Dragon Application   Black Dragon Application EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 1:57 pm

-ACCEPTED-
Back to top Go down

Black Dragon Application
Page 1 of 1